Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So I'm a blogger....

Hello all well it's official I am now a blogger. I realized that I have been using my facebook page as a blog.

So what will you get here at my boom boom blog?
Well, thanks for asking. I will post my random thoughts about sexual health and sexuality in general and answer any questions that you might have.

What makes you such an expert?
Besides being the person that people have come to about sex questions since I was 6 years old I am currently pursuing my PhD in Sexual Health at Widener University. I also read through sexual health books, journals and semi-factual magazines voraciously.

How do I send you a question?
Please feel free to send any questions or comments that you might have to boomboomblog@gmail.com I will use questions for future blog postings. All postings will remain anonymous.

Thanks a bunch,
DeDe

No comments:

Post a Comment