Thursday, November 12, 2009

Queef Relief

Question:
What is a queef and how can I stop it, especially with doggy style?

Answer:
Queefs or sometimes called varts (vaginal farts) are very common for many women during sex. It occurs because the penis or sex toy is pumping air into the vagina during sex. The air that get pushed up in the vagina needs to escape somewhere and it escapes audibly with a sound that appears to be a fart. A queef is NOT a fart it is just air escaping that was pushed in. Queefs are more common with doggy style due to the angle of penetration. They are also more common if you switch positions a lot, pulling out and entering over again pushes air into the vagina. This doesn't mean that anything is wrong with you, or that you are under lubricated...it just happens.

Sorry to say that there is no real way to prevent queefing. If one position seems to be causing you queefs and you don't like it then you can try something new. There are hundreds of position variations, go shop around and find some good ones. You can also try shallower or slower thrusting. Most importantly laugh about it. Queefing is a by product of good sex!

"You are a woman and you are free to queef"

2 comments:

  1. The first time this ever happened to me I ran out of the room. I was so embarrassed I didn't know what it was I thought that I had just farted on my boyfriend. He was the one that explained to me what a queef was. Thanks for making me feel normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous - Erik farts all the time. I'm sure he wasn't offended.

    ReplyDelete