Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fabulously Curious

Question:
I'm a gay man who has found myself becoming increasingly curious about a girl over the past six months. My girl friend and I flirt. We regularly discuss making out and find erotic ways to be close to making out but don't actually make out. In general, I don't find girls attractive and have never been with a woman. However, I am intrigued and she is intrigued with me. I'm confused as to what to do? Do I experiment? Or do I need to walk away and find a guy to keep me company?

Answer:
Katy Perry, the lyrical genius that she is, may be able to help you out with this...
It’s not what, I’m used to
Just wanna try you on
I’m curious for you
Caught my attention
I kissed a girl and I liked it

Don't pigeon hole yourself
Just because you identify as a gay man doesn't mean you are bound to the laws of gaydom. Who says that you aren't able to experiment and kiss whoever you want. What's the worst thing that would happen if you kissed a girl? Would the gay police come and take away your gay license?

Friends with benefits?
This is a sticky situation since you are friends with this girl. If you guys did kiss would it be weird? Would it ruin the friendship? Is this something that you and/or she wants just because it would normally feel off limits for you and you are feeling risky? I know that I am asking you a lot of questions but you need to consider some things. If you and she don't care and you want to give it a whirl then yeah go for it, why not? if you want to kiss your friend, kiss your friend - Just make sure you do what YOU want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment