Monday, February 22, 2010

Vagercise?

Questions:
Can I exercise my vagina?

Answer:
You sure can! Have you ever heard of a Kegel exercises?

What is a Kegel?
Kegels are exercises for the pelvic floor muscles(PFMs). These muscles help support the uterus, bladder and bowels. These are also the muscles that rhythmically contract during orgasm.

How can I find mine?
The best way to locate your pelvic floor muscles is while you are urinating try and stop the flow of urine... those are your PFMs. Another way to locate them is to insert a finger into the vagina and to try and squeeze your vaginal walls around your finger the same way that you sopped the flow of urine.

Let's vagercise!
I'm sure that you have many questions, like How many reps should I do? or Do I need to get a sweat band for my vagina? The best way to go about vagercising is to build up. Try holding the contraction for 3 seconds, then rest for 3 seconds, repeat this 10 times. Next time try 4 seconds and try building up to holding the contraction for 10 seconds with 10 second rest intervals 10 times.

Benefits of Kegels?
Kegels have many benefits but I am sure that you are looking for the sexual health benefits. As mentioned before these muscles rhythmically contact during orgasm. Women who vagercise often report being able to have a more intense orgasm or able to have g-spot orgasms or women who previously could not orgasm can now orgasm. You can even try contracting your PFMs when you are being penetrated it may feel good to tighten your vaginal muscles around a penis or a toy or a finger(s). Now I know that it sounds like the miracle exercise just keep in mind that this may be great for some women and others it may not really have a sexual benefit but the other health benefits are worth it too.

Does my vagina need a gym membership?
No, the best part of these exercises is that you can do them anywhere. Try them when you are driving, stuck in traffic, riding the metro or subway. No one will know. In fact I am doing them right now as I type.... and 8... and 9 ..... and 10! woah what a workout!

Stay tuned for the next post on Ben Wa Balls....

No comments:

Post a Comment